Main Content

Paragon Title

7415 Arlington Rd, Bethesda, MD, 20814

Phone #

Randy Rothstein and Robert Gratz are fixtures in the industry. They offer great advice.

Back to Attorney/ Settlements

Consumers should always verify that service providers are properly licensed and insured to conduct business. Service providers like mortgage lenders, appraisers, home inspectors, home improvement contractors, plumbers, electricians, and HVAC contractors need to be licensed. In Maryland, most licensing information can be accessed at and then choose the respective industry/profession. Title agents are licensed by the Maryland Insurance Administration.

In addition, many home improvement projects need to be done with permits issued by your local government permit office. Ask your contractor for details or check with your local permit office.

Skip to toolbar